I’d say contouring and brows have been the biggest makeup phenomenons in the past year or two… they’re everything, hunty! So after a lot of tweaking and horrible eyebrow phases (maybe i’ll have the guts to show you a highschool photo later lol), I’m finally comfy enough to show you guys my lengthy routine. I swear i spend more time filling in my brows than any other single thing on my face.. they’re just so easy to mess up and they’re so much more complicated than eyeliner! You’ll see as you watch my video that i have just.. too many steps.. & i’m a crazy perfectionist.
Most of the products i used are from Sigma’s new Frame Up brow collection! Pictured above is the brow expert kit, aaaand this baby is awesome!! It comes in 3 different shades.. Dark, Medium, & Light. Mine is obviously the Dark kit.
I had the info for the Memorial Day Weekend sale wrong in the video 🙁 the 20% off is only for select brushes, wah!!! but you can purchase the kit or anything Sigma and get 10% off with code “MAY2014“! Happy shopping!
You can buy the actual products themselves but the tools are great and aren’t available standalone.. never underestimate the power of quality tweezers! Also, the brush + spoolie combo is amazing, i literally threw away my brow brush right after using this one for the first time. Sigma sells the brush and spoolie seperately, but i think its super efficient and less hoarder-like to have them on the same stick.
- Sigma Tweezers & Scissors for grooming – from Brow Expert Kit
- Sigma Brow Wax – Solo | Kit
- Sigma Brow Powder Duo, Dark – Solo | Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Dark Brown
- NYX Above & Beyond Concealer, yellow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Highlighter, Camille
- Sigma Brow Pencil, Dressed up
- ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Gel
- Sigma Brow Highlight Duo, Bring to Light – Solo | Kit
- Tweed Peplum Top: WeQueen
- Hair styled with Nume Reverse Wand