Video Tutorial: Princess Jasmine Bangs

Oh my sweet sweet loves!! Thank you for all of your kind words and support on my bang pictorial! It was my first time doing something like that so it makes me so happy that it was loved and appreciated. :) Honestly, huge huge thanks for all of your support in general┬álately! I know i keep saying this but even though i’ve been “blogging” and/or had some kind of online presence for several years, It wasn’t until very recently that i’ve become organized and professional about it where I’m actually treating it like a job and making it a point to create quality content (who remembers my ghetto iphone posts & YT videos? barf!). To see my hard work (serious blogging aint easy, y’all!) pay off and again, be appreciated, means the world to me. Can’t wait to see where this new journey takes me. From the bottom of my heart, I love you.

So i asked you guys in my pictorial if you’d still like to see a video tutorial and 99% of you said hell yes!┬áSo video tutorial it is and I have delivered ;) Enjoy!
Leave me more requests below! I think my next tutorial will be winged eyeliner for round/protruding eyes, what do ya think?
iPhone Case: Velvet Caviar | Ring: Sweet Suri Jewels
Arabic Name Necklace: Arabian Jewelry

1. Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 / 3:05 am

Waiting on the make up tutorial up here. Base to gloss! Need to see how you make up that face. It’s flawless!

2. Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 / 3:28 am

You’re so perfect! Yes makeup tutorial please!

3. Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 / 11:15 am

That first photo of you is absolutely stunning!

4. Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 / 5:12 pm

The thing is you’re pictures (every single one of them) are edited on top of you already using heavy lighting. Any way you could put up a more real picture of your makeup?And use more natural lighting in filming so that the video is actually helpful.

• July 12, 2014 / 5:20 pm

Yes i have an elaborate lighting set up, but as far as editing goes these are batch edited to deepen the blacks and sometimes up the vibrancy as they are a little more dull in the video. its as real as it gets, no difference here and the iPhone photo i posted except for much better quality. If this video isnt helpful to you im sure you can find someone else that has the lighting standard that youre looking for, good luck.

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2014 / 9:40 pm

Passive aggressive much? Lol clearly you have viewers and followers for a reason. I’d say your content is “actually helpful”. Haters

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2014 / 1:58 am

WTF? Irene I love your quality, especially lately everythings just getting better and better!

5. Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 / 8:55 pm

but princess jasmine doesnt even have bangs. girl stop

• July 12, 2014 / 9:38 pm

I don’t have bangs either. It’s just inspired by her “look” lifted roots, voluminous and flipped back away from the face. Sorry my hair upsets you lol

6. Anonymous
    July 13, 2014 / 2:16 pm

LOVE this tutorial!

7. Anonymous
    July 14, 2014 / 12:45 am

YES for the eyeliner tutorial!!!

8. Anonymous
    July 14, 2014 / 11:57 am

hi! i just wanted to say i love your videos so much! you make makeup easier for me and since ive started your videos ive begun to experiment with makeup more! i just recently started to attempt to contour and i typically just do my cheeks. im using a clinique bronzer powder but its shimmery and glittery and i dont like glitter on my face. i wanted to know if you have a recommendation on a powder i could use as a contour for me cheeks. my skin tone is about the same as yours!
    thanks!!

9. Anonymous
    July 15, 2014 / 1:30 am

I’d love to see a setup of your lighting/camera equipement, ps your gorgeous !

10. Anonymous
    July 28, 2014 / 10:32 pm

Totally love it! I have such thick and unruly hair what do you use on your hair to keep so not frizzy? Thanks a bunch doll!

11. Anonymous
    August 17, 2014 / 2:33 pm

Hi Irene! :) What size is this necklace?