Benefit #RollerLash Launch

Benefit Cosmetics has always been one of my favorite beauty brands. Not only are their products amazing but I absolutely adore their brand image!!! Being a huge sucker for packaging, branding is a big scoop of icing on the cake. Everything they do is uber cute & feminine. Last night, my sista from another mista, Farah Dhukai, & I headed over to Santa Monica for the launch of their new #RollerLash mascara, an innovative new mascara that hooks, lifts, & curls.

Earlier that day I had a shoot with Bellami Hair, it was so great to finally meet the team and check out their huge office! I have a long photo diary for you of my busy Wednesday, enjoy! xoxo

bellami-benefit-6

MUA: Brian Valentine | Hair: Jose Martinez

bellami-benefit-7

Selfies on selfies on selfies!

goodies-1

Yasss!!! I have a coupon code coming for yall for styling products (check back tomorrow!) but as always you can get a discount on hair with code ‘irene5‘ and on hot-tools with ‘irene10

bellami-benefit-24

bellami-benefit-25 bellami-benefit-26

bellami-benefit-8 bellami-benefit-9bellami-benefit-11 bellami-benefit-12My gorgeous date!!!

bellami-benefit-13 bellami-benefit-14 bellami-benefit-15

Don’t have a cow, I just wanted to show you how cute these bottles were!

bellami-benefit-16 bellami-benefit-17 bellami-benefit-18 bellami-benefit-19

bellami-benefit-22

bellami-benefit-20 bellami-benefit-21 bellami-benefit-23

goodies-2 goodies-3 goodies-4

xoxo

1. Kim Sahota
    February 5, 2015 / 9:30 pm

Wow my two favourites together! You two are absolutely gorgeous! And Irene I love love love your hair and make up from last night-you look stunning! Question, what’s the colour of your nail polish? I love it-looks like the perfect nude!

• February 5, 2015 / 10:16 pm

Thanks so much love!!! My polish is OPI Gelcolor in “Did you ‘ear about Van Gogh”

2. Amina
    February 6, 2015 / 1:05 am

I can’t believe how busy you’ve been in LA and you just got there! Congrats Irene, can’t wait to see what’s next I’ve been keeping up with you since your xanga days!

• February 6, 2015 / 1:06 am

Thank you so much!!!!! I love it when I hear from my OG followers!!!!

3. Aisha
    February 6, 2015 / 12:45 pm

Ahhhh!!!! My two faves! I love seeing Desi girls being real friends and supporting each other! Please tell me you and Farah are doing a collab!!!

• February 6, 2015 / 3:56 pm

I loveeee farah to pieces!!! & you’ll just have to wait and see ;)

4. February 6, 2015 / 2:16 pm

Where is your blue dress from?!

5. Mehreen
    February 6, 2015 / 7:03 pm

Heyyy Irene you’re face is perfection and love you’re makeup.Loads of love from the UK..hope I get to meet u one day massive fan of yours and u always seem like you’re such a lovely person :)

6. Eva
    February 7, 2015 / 6:04 am

Hey Irene you are sooo sooo beautiful i love your videos on youtube!! you are such a inspiration !! many grettings from your biggest fan from germany ;-) love eva ( AugustUS)