Full Face Tutorial w/ Missy Lynn Palette

Hi Dolls!

A few weeks ago I went to Missy Lynn‘s launch party for her beautiful new palette with BH Cosmetics! I was excited to leave with a palette and try it out since she’s one of the few youtubers I know with almost the same complexion as me – her palette is supposed to be amazing on all colors and complexions though! I kept swatching it during the party and was falling in love with the two baked highlighters in the palette but now that I’ve actually dug into the colors too, I just loveee all of it!! I have a full face tutorial for you guys today using it, let me know what you think!

Missy-Lynn Missy-Lynn2 Missy-Lynn3 Missy-Lynn4 Missy-Lynn5 Missy-Lynn6 Missy-Lynn7

Face:

Eyes:

Brows:

Lips:

xoxo

1. Maria
    March 26, 2015 / 1:54 pm

My favorite look of yours yet! So pretty!!!!!!

2. Leena Salih
    March 26, 2015 / 3:01 pm

heeey Irene! Amazing makeup btw! i love how orange and nude it is <3 btw what lashes did u use in this tutorial.. thank u xoxo

• March 31, 2015 / 4:22 pm

I think they were Lilly Lashes in Tehran but I have to double check. thank you so much!

3. Rashada
    March 26, 2015 / 5:29 pm

You look gorgeous, your tutorials are amazing and inspiring. What is the backing tune in your video?? It’s quite catchy.

4. Lisa
    March 26, 2015 / 11:59 pm

your lip color and contour in this tutorial are so perfect! So happy you’re doing full face tutorials now

5. Salma
    March 27, 2015 / 2:32 am

That lipstick is amazing on you! I can’t wait until you come out with your own makeup!

6. March 27, 2015 / 7:20 am

Love this! Irene, which lashes did you use? I can never find the perfect pair.

7. Saba Khan
    March 27, 2015 / 1:28 pm

I absolutely LOVE this look! You’re flawless and you look so beautiful with your hair simple and a turtle neck

8. Sarah B
    March 28, 2015 / 8:08 pm

My most favourite look of yours yet!

9. Simi
    April 23, 2015 / 10:07 am

Hi Irene!

I absolutely love your blog especially how you list all of your products out in such a detailed way–very helpful!

I just recently got a sample of the Kevyn Aucoin SSE from Camera Ready. I’m trying to figure out the best way to apply it as it is a dense product. I noticed you always use the Sigma brush listed but I’ve read/seen a lot about using a beauty blender to really push it into your skin. I’ve never seen you use a beauty blender in your video–I was just wondering your thoughts on it and if you were perhaps adverse to it? Thanks!

• April 23, 2015 / 10:50 am

thank you! Using a beauty blender is perfectly fine! The moisture helps blend it out. The only reason I stopped using beauty blenders is pure laziness since I don’t do my makeup in the bathroom any more.. I hate having to get up to wet it lol

10. Donia
    October 2, 2015 / 11:49 am

Hello , you are perfect 👍🏼 I have question please about your white top . Where did you buy it ? Merci