Andronis Luxury Suites | Santorini, Greece

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-21

What tumblr dreams are made of! Santorini has always been my dream destination and our stay did not disappoint thanks to Andronis Luxury Suites. With the exception of our very first night, we spent our entire time in Santorini here in Oia. We stayed in the gorgeous Zeus suite and everything was simply perfect. Our suite had two large terraces, one with a bistro set where we had our delicious breakfast every morning and another adorned with daybeds for our lounging needs. I realize now I never took a photo of the living area in our suite (I blame our luggage uglying the scene!) but the window opens up to the hot tub which opened to our breakfast terrance.. ahh perfection! You’ll catch a sexy photo of the husband enjoying a soak while we waited for our breakfast. Speaking of which… I have never experienced anything like a Santorini breakfast!! I can’t broadly call it a Greek breakfast because our mornings in Athens paled in comparison to the incredible meals that were brought to us every morning at Andronis. :) And I’m not even a breakfast person!

The village is mostly a pedestrian walkway and Andronis is located right at the beginning making it a quieter and less crowded area which we loved! It was so conveniently close to the lot where we kept our rental car. The property has 27 suites and villas. Our Zeus suite was one of the few in the main building just up a quick flight of stairs. All of the other suites and villas (as well as the restaurant and pools) are built into the cliffside so just like in the rest of Oia.. be prepared for a ton of stairs! Our first night we headed down to Andronis’ restaurant, Lycabettus, for our anniversary dinner. Holy moly, make sure you reserve a table over the cliff – the most incredible views you’ll ever see. Oia’s sunset is world famous for a reason. The food was amazing, and the service was just as great!

Enjoy the photos and as always I’ll chat as we go!

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-2 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-3 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-5 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-4Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-27 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-19 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-28Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-20

Kaftan: Isalora | Lots of questions about my hats, I’m sorry I get them from street shops in DTLA!

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-22

Our suite was at street level so we had incredible views of the property from above. Below you can see Andronis’ restaurant, Lycabettus, hanging over the Aegean Sea. Bliss.

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-9 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-8 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-7 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-10Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-11Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-15 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-13 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-14 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-12Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-16 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-17

I know I’ll get some questions about my cheek highlight lol! Get it HERE!

It’s my favorite to travel with because 1. its so affordable ($8.50 HELLO!) 2. it has every tone you could need while away 3. its cardboard packaging so it can handle the stress of travel without breaking!

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-18

Another Isalora Kaftan which ended up being a nightie for me. So comfortable and breathable! How gorgeous is the sunrise?

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-26

Dress: Hot Miami Styles | Bag: Chloe

Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-23 Andronis-Luxury-Suites-Santorini-25

Thank you Andronis for the honeymooniversary of a lifetime!

• April 27, 2016 / 8:49 pm

Thank you dear!! Your blog name is so cute!

1. Priya C
    April 27, 2016 / 7:23 pm

Holy slay my life with that hot Miami styles dress! You look stunning Irene 😍 I honestly look up to you and applaud your hard work! Your love for your blog and pictures is highly respected, everything is so detailed and amazing! Honestly goes to show you put such hard work into it! Lots of love from Toronto and continue doing what you do cause I appreciate it!! 💞💞💞 Xx

• April 29, 2016 / 2:26 am

Sooo sweet Priya! Thank you so much, really means a lot!

2. Sam
    April 27, 2016 / 8:43 pm

Your body in the third to last pic is #goals!

These pics are stunning! Sooo inspiring

• April 27, 2016 / 8:43 pm

Gah no, stuffed sausage lmao but thank you!

3. Jennifer
    April 27, 2016 / 10:19 pm

This post was so wonderful and dreamy! I love your photos!

4. Deena
    April 27, 2016 / 11:20 pm

Third to last picture is GOALS! such a beaut!

• April 29, 2016 / 2:27 am

It makes me uncomfortable! LOL!! Thank you!!

5. April 28, 2016 / 8:23 am

You look amazing in the dress from Hot Miami Styles. Love this post <3

6. Hira
    April 28, 2016 / 10:07 am

You look absolutely stunning ..amazing pics 😍

7. Halima
    April 28, 2016 / 11:10 am

Is it really expensive to go there?

• April 29, 2016 / 2:25 am

I’ve linked the property in the post where you can check rates for your proposed dates!

8. Sue
    April 30, 2016 / 4:35 pm

Hello, this is such a beautiful blog post! Loved every pic! We are planning on staying at Andronis for our next vacation, and was wondering how far in advance you have to reserve a table at Lycabettus? We want to be seated at the main table with the pink chairs like you guys. And how was the food there? :) Thanks!

• April 30, 2016 / 5:00 pm

Thank you sue! I’m so excited for you!!! I made our dinner reservation when I made my booking so it was well in advance but we were there literally the first day of the season so it was really empty – I don’t know how it gets when the season gets busier sorry! The table with the pink chairs is only if you go for the wine tasting. If you don’t plan on doing a wine tasting just let them know when you’re making the reservation that you’re interested in it and they might give it to you if no ones booked a tasting which is what happened with us :) you can see in our pics that we started at the table next to it and then got moved to it haha! The food was amazing! I love Greek food so I was in heaven! Enjoy!!

9. Amna
    May 9, 2016 / 6:31 pm

Irene – this post is just beautiful! Lovely photography mA. I’ve always wanted to go to Santorini and after this, I’m surely inspired & will hopefully take my mom there soon iA! Excited to see the footage up next…. :)

10. Rae
    May 11, 2016 / 6:42 am

Irene, I am soooo frikkin JEALOUS!!!!
    Santorini is one of the destinations that I have on my bucket list yet to cross off. I wish there were more pictures, I just can’t get over how beautiful Santorini is 😍😍
    You looked sooo stunning. (As always) x

• May 11, 2016 / 12:48 pm

I have one more Santorini post coming! :) Thanks so much!

11. Krutika
    May 14, 2016 / 12:17 pm

I love all your picture. Beautiful!! My husband and I are going to Paris on our honeymoon next month and I was wondering which camera do you use? Are there any camera’s you can recommend that are easy to travel with?

• May 14, 2016 / 12:18 pm

I have an entire post about my gear under the travel tab.

12. Hiba
    May 14, 2016 / 10:06 pm

The photos are beautiful!! What camera do you use? Superb photography!!

13. June 7, 2016 / 10:51 am

Wow Irene. You look incredible!! I love every single outfit you wore and your make-up is just on point on every picture! I’m so so so glad I just found your blog! I’ve done a huge review on the Suites as well, would love it if you could check out my blog sometime? :)

Love Soph x

14. meriem
    September 6, 2016 / 8:04 pm

Hi Irene, beautiful post and pictures, thanks for sharing it def help planing a trip with such great info. I was wondering the dress you are wearing at dinner, from where did you get it….it is gorgeous

15. Bilkis Islam
    March 13, 2017 / 6:13 pm

Hi Irene I love your pictures!!! Watching your blog made me want to go to Santorini and it was added on to my bucket list, I was wondering if you want to make dinner reservations can you tell the hotel that as Muslims we want halal foods and how did you book the cruise at boat as well do you have to do that in advanced?

• March 13, 2017 / 6:15 pm

Thanks!! I don’t know if you can request halal, you can email them and ask. Do you not eat seafood or vegetarian? The cruise is linked.

• Bilkis Islam
        April 16, 2017 / 9:48 am

Yes seafood and vegetarian we can have it and I will definitely found out thanks!