Hello from Bali!
It’s mid-day here in Bali and we’re taking a little break from class so I wanted to share my hair styling routine with my blog-fam! Sorry I’ve been so MIA, things got extremely overwhelming before leaving for my trip and it was a serioussss struggle — topped that stress off with 35 hours of travel, yikes! I’m all relaxed now at our gorgeous rice paddy-front villa and here with some posts! I get tons of requests for a tutorial on how I style my signature waves & TBH most of my hair tutorials are this style but I thought I would film something all inclusive. I’ll be showing you how I take my hair from damp to blow dried to curled. I don’t always blow-dry my hair before using a wand but I prefer to as the resulting style is much more soft this way — it all comes down to how much time I have!
- Blow Pro, Body by Blow No Crunch Volumizing Mousse
- Blow Pro, Weather Girl Anti-Frizz Serum
- Blow Pro, Ready Set Blow Express Blow Dry Lotion
- Hot Tools Rainbow Medium Ionic Thermal Round Brush
- Blow Pro Titanium Professional Blow Dryer
- Blow Pro Titanium Professional Curling Wand
- Denman Natural Boar Bristle Brush
- Blow Pro After Blow Strong Hold Finishing Spray