Flawless Bronze Makeup

Happy Monday!

I am SO happy to see the amazing feedback on this look as it was one of my favorites as well – THANK YOU!! I used a ton of Morphe products to create this look which is great because their products are so affordable, especially when I tend to use pricier complexion products – it’s great to have a high/low balance. I mentioned a blue shampoo in this video that’s keeping my blue-black hair on point, you can get it HERE.

Alrighty, enjoy the tutorial and leave me some love! Please don’t forget to subscribe, it means so much. xo

Key Products:

Use Code IRENE for a discount on all Morphe!

Full Product list:

Spread the LOVE:

1. Dyn
    September 14, 2017 / 10:27 pm

Hello irene i loce your work !!!
    I am from Paris and I find your talents of photographer awesome.
    I launch myself as a professional and I wanted to know what hardware and software you use because your photos are beautiful!! If you are any tips….
    Thanks you irene

2. Darcy Layne
    September 15, 2017 / 4:50 am

will you ever stop wearing revealing outfits???? I hate how all of a sudden ever since ur daughter was born you’ve been more open with your religion as a Muslim because its quite evident you’re scared of her wellbeing and life if you don’t. Using Islam to your advantage does not make you a Muslim. Also I have seen in the past that you drink/drank alcohol. Really don’t understand what makes you think u can ask for blessing for your daughter in a religious sense when you yourself a not a practicing Muslim. Do no give me bullshit about how as viewers we only see a smal portion of your lives. Well from that portion we have seen just how un- Islamic you are!

would love to hear your response to that

• September 15, 2017 / 7:03 pm

I am a practicing Muslim and always have been :) I also don’t think anything I wear is revealing. Let’s work on that hate and rage you have going on in your heart Darcy. Preaching religion while cussing and bullying kinda makes it all nil don’t ya think? Glass houses Darcy, glass houses. Get well soon!

3. Karissa
    October 17, 2017 / 9:51 am

Love this look! What shade of Tape Shape are you wearing? Thanks!

4. October 25, 2017 / 8:50 am

You truly are gorgeous, and so talented. I love this look and will check out your YouTube!

5. Sumaya
    October 27, 2017 / 5:23 am

Love this look you’re soo beautiful ❤️
    Sumayabashir_