Happy Diwali to those of you that are celebrating! I hope your holiday is filled with endless love & light!
I wanted to give you some makeup inspo with this festive glittery look! It’s also just perfect for winter and the holidays around the corner — I just love glitter and the colors are so warm, cozy, and chocolatey. Testing out some new products in this look as well like the new Huda Beauty Faux Filter foundation & Tarte Tartelette Toasted palette!
- GLAMGLOW Gravity Mud, Goldar Edition
- Benefit Ka-Brow!
- Lancome Bi-Facil Face Bi-Phased Micellar Water
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
- Farsali Unicorn Essence
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream
- Huda Beauty The Complexion Perfection Pre Makeup Base Primer
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation
- Huda Beauty Buff Blend Brush
- Cover FX Custom Enhancing Drops
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- Too Faced Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder
- Too Faced Peach My Cheeks Cream Blush, So Peachy
- Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette, Summer Solstice
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Radiant Bronze Light
- Morphe 360 Nose Contour Collection — use code IRENE for $$$ off!
- Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color – Burnished Bronze, Smoke, & Rose Gold
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Palette
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- NARS Hyres Lip Pencil
- NARS Slow Ride Powermatte Lip Pigment
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlight, Trophy Wife