TGIF!!! Is it just me or was this the longest week ever? I can’t believe there’s one week left until the Holidays and 2018 will be here in a blink, ahh!
As we make the official transition from fall to winter next week, I wanted to squeeze in one more cozy fall look. Y’all know I love my browns! I used the new-ish Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Palette and it’s giving me all the hot chocolate vibes. I loveee all of their neutral palettes & as always you can use coupon code IRENE for a discount on anything Morphe!
Enjoy the tutorial!
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, Ebony
- Dior Diorshow Brow Gel
- Benefit High Brow
- Benefit Air Patrol
- Garnier Micellar Water Wipes
- Farsali Unicorn Essence
- Farsali Rose Gold Elixir
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette — use code IRENE for $$$ off!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color, Burnished Bronze
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Becca Golden Hour Powder
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic Eye Shadow Stick, Matte Black
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Volume 3 — Out of stock everywhere but here
- Huda Beauty 3d Highlighter Palette, Winter Solstice
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, Sugar
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Radiant Bronze Light
- Lancome Monsieur Big Marker
- NARS Precision Lip Liner, Hyéres
- MAC Lipstick, Derriere