Happy Monday!! I wanted to do a super pink look for Valentine’s day instead of my usual red-lip look and I’m so in love with how this tutorial turned out! It’s so overly girly and with so much pink I would have thought it’d look clownish but I think the final look is so cute and feminine. Very Legally Blonde 🙂 I pulled out some of my favorite pink products and I think everything went together really well, hope you guys love it! I really want to do a coral/peachy Valentine’s look next – what do you think? Too springy or just a little different for Vday? Lemme know!
- Pur Cosmetics Bare it All Foundation, Tan & Golden Dark
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit, Deep
- Morphe E47 Brush for nose contour — use code IRENE for discount
- Kat Von D Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer, Light
- Kat Von D Lock-it Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette
- Inglot Gel Liner #77
- Lilly Lashes Miami
- Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder, Pink
- Ben Nye Pretty Pink Powder
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Hourglass Strobe Lighting Powder, Brilliant Strobe Light
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush, Camillia
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, Moonchild
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit, Head Over Heels
That lip color is soooo beautiful ?
Comments are closed.